If you’d like to take a break from your email marketing platform, you can pause your account. Pausing lets you temporarily pause your account and still keep your agency, lists, creatives, forms and message history for when you come back. To pause your account please log in our billing portal or open a support ticket.
If your subscription is set to automatically renew, you can cancel your subscription by turning off automatic renewal. To turn off the automatic renewal, log in our billing portal, then go to your Account Settings and select Subscription.
Cancelling your subscription from your computer
- Open your web browser, go to our billing portal, and log in to your account.
- Click on your display name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Subscription from the left navigation. This will take you to your subscription page.
- Click on Cancel My Subscription. This will take you to a confirmation page where you will be asked about why you’re leaving.
For answers to additional questions or assistance, contact Exchange Mail Customer Support.